Ladybug - Triangle-Shaped Dangle Earrings in Sterling Silver
Each summer, thousands upon thousands of ladybugs migrate to the summit of the Capulin Volcano in northern New Mexico, turning tree bases into fiery rivulets of loveliness (which is what a grouping of these adorable beetles is called).
Share in one of the many wonders that make New Mexico so enchanting with these handmade sterling silver dangle earrings stamped with ladybugs. You won't even need to leave the comforts of your own home, much less brave the heat to hike a volcano--though seeing those of ladybugs is well worth the effort.
These sterling silver dangle earrings are:
- made to order by hand in the Capulin Creations studio, so please allow 1 to 2 weeks for them to be made;
- polished to a high luster;
- lightweight for comfy all-day wear;
- ideal for wearing everyday and for any occasion;
- also available in copper.
- Sterling silver (also available in copper)
Measurements (each earring)
- Weighs 0.04 ounces (1.25 grams)
- 1 1/8 inches (2.8 cm) long
What's in the box
Each item in your order comes in a cotton-lined gift box that’s perfect for storing or for giving away to someone else.
Each order includes:
- a white mailer box clearly marked as being from Capulin Creations but not labeled as containing jewelry;
- pretty packing paper, easily reused or recycled;
- a thank you note from me to you (if you'd like me to address the note to someone else, let me know during checkout--see my Shipping Policy for more info);
- a note about me and about Capulin Creations;
- a business card or two;
- a packing slip without any prices listed, just in case this is a gift;
- and a Maintenance and Care kit with anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might pop up--my gift to you.
If these earrings, or any piece of jewelry on my site, aren't exactly what you're looking for--maybe you want a different color, size, or design--contact me here. I'd love to work with you to get you exactly what you want. If I can't make it work for some reason, I'll let you know, but I'm quite sure we can come up with something you'll love.
You can check out my Custom Jewelry Policy for all the necessary information (and maybe some unnecessary but fun information, too).
You can return any item, including gift cards, within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. Just pay for return shipping and insurance.
There are a couple of caveats for custom work.
See my Return Policy for specifics.
All orders ship free within the US! I use USPS Priority shipping which includes tracking info. And I always insure the order, just in case.
I also offer international shipping with various options from UPS and USPS so you can choose what best suits you. International shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
See my Shipping Policy for all the details.