Sunrays (2) - Triangle-Shaped Dangle Earrings in Sterling Silver
New Mexico is known for its sunsets, especially in the city of Albuquerque where the last rays of the sun turn the Sandia Mountains to glorious shades of its namesake color (sandia means watermelon in Spanish).
A setting sun may mean the ending of another day, but when the day ends with so much beauty, it’s hard to not look forward to days to come. Whether your days are difficult and dreary or bright and light, keep a delightful sunset always in mind with these sterling silver dangle earrings stamped with sunrays. They’re hand-crafted in the Capulin Creations studio in Albuquerque, New Mexico, near the foot of the beautiful Sandia Mountains.
These sterling silver dangle earrings are:
- made to order by hand in my studio, so please allow 1 to 2 weeks for for me to make them;
- polished to a high luster;
- lightweight for comfy all-day wear;
- ideal for wearing everyday and for any occasion;
- also available in copper.
- Sterling silver (also available in copper)
Measurements (each earring)
- Weighs 0.04 ounces (1.25 grams)
- 1 1/8 inches (2.8 cm) long
What's in the box
Each item in your order comes in a cotton-lined gift box that’s perfect for storing or for giving away to someone else.
Each order includes:
- a white mailer box clearly marked as being from Capulin Creations but not labeled as containing jewelry;
- pretty packing paper, easily reused or recycled;
- a thank you note from me to you (if you'd like me to address the note to someone else, let me know during checkout--see my Shipping Policy for more info);
- a note about me and about Capulin Creations;
- a business card or two;
- a packing slip without any prices listed, just in case this is a gift;
- and a Maintenance and Care kit with anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might pop up--my gift to you.
If these earrings, or any piece of jewelry on my site, aren't exactly what you're looking for--maybe you want a different color, size, or design--contact me here. I'd love to work with you to get you exactly what you want. If I can't make it work for some reason, I'll let you know, but I'm quite sure we can come up with something you'll love.
You can check out my Custom Jewelry Policy for all the necessary information (and maybe some unnecessary but fun information, too).
You can return any item, including gift cards, within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. Just pay for return shipping and insurance.
There are a couple of caveats for custom work.
See my Return Policy for specifics and for a glimpse of my amazing whit.
All orders ship free within the US! I use USPS Priority shipping which includes tracking info. And I always insure the order, just in case.
I also offer international shipping with various options from UPS and USPS so you can choose what best suits you. International shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
See my Shipping Policy for all the details (and maybe a chuckle or an easter egg).