Ripples Collection - Set 4 - Sterling Silver and Polymer Clay Dangle Earrings
These charming earrings were designed to make you smile. When you catch a glimpse of these vibrant turquoise blue and soft grey ripples, you’ll just have to have a closer look. You’ll need to touch the soft polymer clay cabochons, to be drawn in by the glowing aqua glass beads, and to be mesmerized by the swirls set in satiny sterling silver.
Wondering about ease-of-use, maintenance, or storage? I’ve got you covered, my friend. I don’t want you to worry about your new earrings beyond, “I like them, they make me smile, and I’m wearing them today.” That’s why these earrings:
- are hand-made and one-of-a-kind;
- are lightweight, coming in at only half an ounce (14 grams) each, so they won’t hurt those beautiful ears of yours;
- have patterns on the back of the metal so you won’t care if they get turned around;
- have had every connection either soldered or wire-wrapped so they won’t fall apart;
- take advantage of an oxidized and brushed satin finish on the sterling silver to hide and minimize the tarnish and scratches that silver is naturally so prone to;
- include anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might pop up;
- and come in a gift box that’s perfect for storing your pieces or for giving away to someone else (spread some smiles!). Even the shipping box is ready to give.
And just a little BTW, I made everything here: the lampwork glass beads, the polymer clay cabochons, the ear wires. I had so much fun making these earrings, and I’ll have even more fun knowing how much you’ll enjoy wearing them!
- Sterling silver
- Fine silver
- Polymer clay
- Soda lime glass
Measurements (each earring):
- Weighs 0.5 ounce (14 grams)
- 2.5 inches (6.5 cm) long
- 7/8 inch (2.25 cm) wide
We Also Recommend
Ripples Collection - Set 4 - Sterling Silver and Polymer Clay Small Pendant Necklace