Hammered Sterling Silver Cuff Bracelet with Ovals
One of my favorite mountain retreats in New Mexico features a little burbling stream wrapping around and amid towering Ponderosa pines, trickling around rocks, delightfully shimmering in the soft moonlight.
Wrap your wrist with this stunning cuff bracelet, forged by hand from sterling silver. Its convex contouring and hammered faceting will have you shimmering like moonlight on water.
Also available in brass and copper.
Size and Fit
Easy to take on and off, this bracelet has just enough springiness to the metal to allow the opening to flex while maintaining its shape. This means one size fits most wrists (small to large).
- Have a larger wrist? Gently pull the opening apart.
- Have a smaller wrist? Gently squeeze the opening together to size the bracelet down.
- Not sure what size your wrist is? Check out this guide from Tiffany & Co.
- Are you an extra-small or an extra-large? I’ve got you covered. Contact me here to let me know what size your wrist is. I can create a bracelet specifically with that size in mind, no extra design fees.
- Still not quite sure? No problem, my friend. I have a 30-day return policy (see below).
What's in the box
Each item in your order comes in a cotton-lined gift box that’s perfect for storing or for giving away to someone else.
Each order includes:
- a white mailer box clearly marked as being from Capulin Creations but not labeled as containing jewelry;
- pretty packing paper, easily reused or recycled;
- a thank you note from me to you (if you'd like me to address the note to someone else, let me know during checkout--see my Shipping Policy for more info);
- a note about me and about Capulin Creations;
- a business card or two;
- a packing slip without any prices listed, just in case this is a gift;
- and a Maintenance and Care kit with anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might pop up--my gift to you.
If this bracelet, or any piece of jewelry on my site, isn't exactly what you're looking for--maybe you want a different color, size, or design--contact me here. I'd love to work with you to get you exactly what you want. If I can't make it work for some reason, I'll let you know, but I'm quite sure we can come up with something you'll love.
You can check out my Custom Jewelry Policy for more information.
You can return any item, including gift cards, within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. Just pay for return shipping and insurance.
There are a couple of caveats for custom work.
See my Return Policy for specifics.
All orders ship free within the US! I use USPS Priority shipping which includes tracking info. And I always insure the order, just in case.
I also offer international shipping with various options from UPS and USPS so you can choose what best suits you. International shipping costs are calculated at checkout.
See my Shipping Policy for all the details.