Ripples Collection - Set 4 - Sterling Silver and Polymer Clay Bracelet
This stunning charmer was designed to make you smile. When you catch a glimpse of these vibrant turquoise blue and soft grey ripples, you’ll just have to have a closer look. You’ll need to touch the soft polymer clay cabochons, to be drawn in by the glowing aqua glass beads and Swarovski crystals, and to be mesmerized by the swirls set in satiny sterling silver.
Wondering about fit, ease-of-use, maintenance, or storage? I’ve got you covered, my friend. I don’t want you to worry about your new bracelet beyond, “I like it, it makes me smile, and I’m wearing it today.” That’s why this bracelet:
- is hand-made and one-of-a-kind;
- is adjustable from 7 to 8 inches to fit most wrists;
- features a toggle clasp that’s easy to put on and take off, whether you have pain in your hands or use your non-dominant hand to attach it;
- is lightweight, coming in at only 1 ounce (27 grams);
- has patterns on the back of the metal so you won’t care if the links get turned around;
- has had everything either soldered or wire-wrapped so it won’t fall apart;
- takes advantage of an oxidized and brushed satin finish on the sterling silver to hide and minimize the tarnish and scratches that silver is naturally so prone to;
- includes anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might pop up;
- and comes in a gift box that’s perfect for storing your piece or for giving away to someone else (spread some smiles!). Even the shipping box is ready to give.
And just a little BTW, except for the two Swarovski crystals on the ends, I made everything here, from the lampwork glass beads and polymer clay cabochons, to the toggle bar and extender chain. I had so much fun making this bracelet, and I’ll have even more fun knowing how much you’ll enjoy it!
- Sterling silver
- Fine silver
- Polymer clay
- Soda lime glass
- Swarovski crystal
- Weighs 1 ounce (27 grams)
- Adjustable from 7 to 8 inches (17.75 cm to 20.5 cm)
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) wide