Ripples Collection - Set 3 - Sterling Silver and Polymer Clay Pendant Necklace
Shipping in the US is free!
Set in fine and sterling silver, wisps of turquoise blue flit across a silky surface of polymer clay cabochons—like the edge of a ripple caught at a glance, after the rain has gone and the clouds are receding into memory. Sterling silver is embellished by a brushed satin finish and a gorgeous pattern on the reverse. This deceptively simple necklace is easy to wear all day long with nearly any outfit or style.
- is hand-made and one-of-a-kind;
- features a toggle clasp that’s easy to put on and take off, whether you have pain in your hands or use your non-dominant hand to attach it;
- is lightweight, less than an ounce (20 grams);
- has patterns on the back of the metal so it’s beautiful even if the pendant gets turned around;
- has had all connections either soldered or wire-wrapped so it won’t fall apart;
- takes advantage of an oxidized and brushed satin finish on the sterling silver to hide and minimize the tarnish and scratches that silver is naturally so prone to;
- includes anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might appear;
- and comes in a gift box that’s perfect for storing your piece or for giving away. Even the shipping box is ready to give.
- Sterling silver
- Fine silver
- Polymer clay
- Round cable chain
- Weighs 0.7 ounces (20 grams)
- 18 inches (46 cm) long
- 1 1/8 inch (2.75 cm) wide