Ripples Collection - Set 3 - Sterling Silver and Polymer Clay Ring
Shipping in the US is free!
Set in fine and sterling silver, wisps of turquoise blue flit across a silky surface of polymer clay cabochons—like the edge of a ripple caught at a glance, after the rain has gone and the clouds are receding into memory. Sterling silver is embellished by a brushed satin finish and a gorgeous pattern on the reverse. This deceptively simple and fully adjustable ring is easy to wear all day long with nearly any outfit or style.
This adjustable ring:
- is hand-made and one-of-a-kind;
- adjusts from US ring sizes 5 to 12;
- is super lightweight, well under half an ounce (6 grams);
- has patterns on the back of the metal so it’s gorgeous from any angle;
- features an oxidized and brushed satin finish on the sterling silver to hide and minimize the tarnish and scratches that silver is naturally so prone to;
- includes anti-tarnish tabs to prevent tarnish and a polishing cloth to remove any tarnish that might pop up;
- and comes in a gift box that’s perfect for storing your piece or for giving away. Even the shipping box is ready to give.
Did I mention it’s adjustable?
- Sterling silver
- Fine silver
- Polymer clay
- Adjustable from US ring sizes 5 to 12
- Weighs 0.2 ounces (6 grams)
- 1 inch (2.5 cm) long but is easily adjustable
We Also Recommend
Ripples Collection - Set 3 - Sterling Silver and Polymer Clay Post Earrings
Regular price $10500 $105.00